Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 weeks and counting

I just got back from my bi-monthly check up with the Dr. Everything is going according to plan. My blood pressure was a little higher than normal but it is nothing to worry about. Her heart beat was a steady 150 which is normal and her head is down. I can't believe that we are going to have her here in around 7 weeks (give or take). Justin seems to think she is going to come on my birthday (August 17th) but I have told him that I won't be ready for her then. We have our coed shower on August 1st and then my girls shower on August 8th and I'm looking forward to both of them. The nursery is all finished and looks amazing, we are really happy with the final product.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Gemma that you and Kat are having a baby so close in age. Your room is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete