Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My World Traveler

So we took little goose to England to meet my side of the family. We took her on the 10.5 hour flight and she did absolutely fantastic, even the flight attendents fell in love with her. Jordyn loved my Nan and Grandad and it was so nice to see her bond with these special people in my life. We got to spend lots of time with the family and she also got to meet some of my friends that I grew up with. I was so nervous traveling with a baby but everyone who sat near us on the plane said how great she was. The weather wasn't that great while we were there but we still got to do some fun things. It was just great for us to spend time with the family and relax. The only sad thing was that my Nanny Fluff passed away 2 weeks before we arrived. I am bummed that Jordyn didn't get to meet her and know what an amazing woman she was. I am glad that we got to go at a great time to spend some quality time with my grandad. Jordyn has this amazing ability of cheering people up with her amazing smile. She flashed it at my grandad and it did wonders for him. We took so many pictures but here are a few of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment