Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Sleepover

Jordyn had her first night away from mommy and daddy and stayed at Granny Gooses house last night. To be honest I think I was more upset that she was, it was so hard to let her go. She had an absolute great time and did really well. Justin's mom gave her a bath and she went to bed at the same time she does at home. She woke up for her middle of the night feeding and went back to sleep. I called a few times to check in and she was having a ball. She was probably spoiled rotten while she was there and didn't want to come home. We have had James and his girlfriend staying with us so it was really nice for us to have a night out with them. I have to admit I was so excited to go and get Jordyn this morning. Its so funny that she has only been here for 7 weeks and its hard for me to remember how it was before she got here. It has been such a life change having her here and I'm so glad she is a part of our family. Everyday she makes me smile (and sometimes want to pull my hair out) and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl.
Until next time.....

1 comment: