Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My growing girl








Well I took Jordyn into the Dr's today and she now weighs 8lbs 4oz. She has gained 3lbs since we bought her home from the hospital. She is getting so big now but is still smaller than Justin was when he was born! Its great that her newborn clothes are actually starting to fit her. We have been busy with birthday parties and getting out and about. She slept her way through Ryder and Makayla's 1st birthdays. Here's a picture of Melina and Makayla with Jordyn and I. I can't believe that both Melina and I are mothers now, it seems like only yesterday that we were in high school. I have also been meeting with my friend Katherine and her son Hunter which is really fun. We get together and have coffee and chat about our kids and what they are doing. It will be nice when they are older and can enjoy it as much as we do. Here are some pictures of us walking yesterday. I need to start walking more often because it was so nice to get out in the sun. Katherine let me try out her Baby Bjorn carrier and Jordyn loved it so I went and got one for her. I can plop her it in and walk around hands free but still keep her close to me. I can't wait to start using it. Jordyn is has also been getting some quaility time with her grandparents and Aunty Kay which is really important. Its so great that she gets to see all of them on such a regular basis. She is already a spoiled little one but in a good way. I have finally got her birth announcements ready to go out in the mail. They turned out really good and I'm so happy with them. I can't believe it has been 5 weeks since she was born. Time flies when your not getting much sleep.....
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment