Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jumping bean in my tummy

I have been able to feel the baby for a week and a half and it's amazing. It is the wierdest little feeling when she moves. I can feel her the most when I am laying down or sitting quietly. People compare it to having butterflies but I don't think it feels like that. For me it really feels like a jumping bean is in there flip flopping around. At first I wasn't sure if I was feeling gas but as time went by I knew it was her because it got a little stronger and stronger. Yesterday she didn't move around too much and this morning I couldn't feel her so I called the Dr. They had me come in so they could check on her and she is fine. She had her spine facing outwards so she was kicking my insides and I couldn't feel it. As she grows I am just going to feel her more and more which will be exciting. I can't wait for Justin to get to feel her move but I think it might freak him out a little bit. He now stares at my growing belly in amazement, I think its making everything more real. We are off to have an anatomy scan next Tuesday where they check out all the vital organs and make sure everything is ok. I have to admit I am a bit nervous about it due to the previous events. I am just going to stay positive and look forward to checking out her fingers and toes and everything else. We are going to look at furniture this weekend which will be really fun. Then we can get going on her nursery and preparing for her arrival.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing to feel the baby inside, our little guy seems to be doing cartwheels daily now! :)

    ReplyDelete