Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Bedding

We picked out pink Winnie the Pooh bedding for the nursery yesterday. We decided on the theme a few weeks ago but couldn't find any bedding I really liked. I found it online yesterday and decided to order it so that once we get it we can pick out paint colors. For now we just bought the bedding and I'm sure all the little things will come in time. There is just so much to think about and waiting till last minute isn't an option because I'm sure I will be massive!! We haven't picked out any furniture yet but that will be next on our list. The room is all empty now and the closet is starting to fill up with clothes and other little things. I can't wait for everything to get put together. We are going in for an anatomy ultrasound on April 28th which I am excited to see. They will check her vital organs to make sure everything looks ok. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else comes up. I am anxious to feel her move which should be happening soon, that will be amazing for me. Here is the bedding that we picked out.

1 comment:

  1. SOOO Exciting!! I love it, I can't wait to see the room!

    ReplyDelete