Thursday, June 3, 2010

9 months old

Jordyn just turned 9 months old and it seems like time is passing by so fast. We took her in for her 9 month check up with the Dr and she did great. She now weighs 17lbs and 1oz and is 27 and 1/4 inches long. The Dr said if he was to guess how tall he was going to be he would say that she is going to be 5 feet 4 inches tall when she is grown up. She isn't crawling yet but I have talked to other people who have kids with BPT (Benign Paroxsmal Torticollis) and they are a little behind in doing some of the developmental things. I am cherishing the time that I can put her down and come back to her in the same spot, I know it won't be long before she is all over the place. Every day she seems to be doing something new and I love it. On Memorial Day we took her to Capitola with some friends and took her out onto the beach. Here are some shots from our fun day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment