Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another BPT Episode





We had a packed weekend planned with a graduation party, family friend's BBQ and then a Baptism on Sunday. After a great time at Katherinne's graduation party we headed home to grab some things before going to the BBQ. As we pulled into our complex Jordyn started crying in her car seat, right away we knew that cry. I rushed her into the house and her episode had already started. She was really sick with this one and it lasted about 6.5 hours. It tears me apart to see my baby crying in pain and knowing there is nothing I can do to help her but comfort her. We gave her a bath to relax her and clean her up and after she came out she snapped out of it. I get this overwhelming feeling of relief that comes over me when she comes back to normal. Today she has been a bit cranky but that is to be expected after everything she goes through. We woke up today and she went to the grocery store with her dad and then came home for a nap and some relaxation. We went to her good friend Hunter's Baptism this afternoon and had a great time. She threw her little ball down in the church and I had to run around trying to find it. After that we enjoyed the party at Billy and Katherines house. Now she is resting in her bed and Justin is at softball so I am relaxing and updating this blog. She wore the cutest dress and so her are some pictures that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment