Monday, July 19, 2010

Planning the birthday party

I can't believe that little goose is going to be turning 1 soon. I have just started planning her birthday party which is going to be quite the event. We really wanted her theme to be Sid the Science Kid but I couldn't find anything online. Her next favorite thing is Yo Gabba Gabba and I found tons of stuff for it. I made her invitations myself and after spending 3 hours on them they are finally done. I also ordered all the decorations online and they should be here soon. We are going to have it at Grandpa Kit's house where people can go in the pool if they want. I am really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
I found out I have some of my Paid Family Leave left and so I am going to take some time off to spend with her before she turns 1. I have planned a day at the zoo with Katherine and Hunter which is going to be a blast. I'm really looking forward to spending some bonding time with her. My grandad is still her and so we will also get to spend some time with him. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment