Monday, July 26, 2010

She's crawling

So I have been home enjoying my time with Jordyn and working on getting her to crawl. For a month or so she has been getting up onto all fours but thats as far as she will go. Sometimes she would stick her butt up in the air with her legs straight and then she sits back down. This morning something all of a sudden clicked and she was on her way. After our lunch picnic we got home and there was nothing stopping her. She is all over the place, slowely but surely. This is one of the best days ever for me as a mom, I am so proud of her. After all of the things we have gone through with her I wasn't sure how long it was going to take her to progress. This big step made me realize that it may take her a little longer than other kids but eventually she gets it. We had to lower her crib to the bottom in case she decides that she wants to pull herself up on it. While we were doing it she crawled over to her draws and was pulling them open. I looked at Justin and told him how much trouble we are in now. Our next step it to baby proof this house which could take some time...... Wish us luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment